Travel to LPNHE
The laboratory is on Jussieu campus (Paris 5ème) near the metro station Jussieu (lines 7 and 10).
From Charles de Gaulle airport
RER station is located at « Roissypole », linked by CDGVAL light rail.:
- From Terminal 1: The RER station is not located inside Terminal 1.
Take the CDGVAL light rail (5 minutes journey) to « Terminal 3-Roissypole ».
CDGVAL station for Terminal 1 is located at level 2;
- From Terminal 2: RER station is underneath Terminal 2, between Terminal 2C/2E and 2D/2F.
Go to the rail station by walk (look for « Paris by train » or « Gare » signs) or board free shuttles;
- From Terminal 3: The RER station is not located inside Terminal 3.
Look for « Paris by train » signs (follow the signposted footpaths).
RER station is 400 meters away from the terminal (5 minutes journey by walk) .
At the RER station, take RER B to « Saint-Michel Notre-Dame » station, then metro 10 in « Cluny La Sorbonne » (direction « Gare d’Austerlitz ») to « Jussieu ».
From Orly airport
Take the Orlyval to Antony station, then RER B to Saint-Michel Notre-Dame, then metro 10 in Cluny La Sorbonne (direction Gare d’Austerlitz) to Jussieu station.
Tips (You will find maps, time tables, etc., about metro and RER here.
There is a special ticket called « ParisVisite »
It comes as a card with a coupon attached and opens the doors to the whole Ile-de-France network : Metro, RER, Buses, Trams, SNCF overland suburban trains. How about a few destinations ? – Disneyland Resort Paris (zone 5), the Château de Versailles (zone 4), Orsay-Ville (zone 5) or the airports at Charles de Gaulle (zone 5) and Orly (zone 4). The pass becomes valid from the first day of use (and not when you buy it). Once you have bought your ParisVisite pass, fill in the card with your name and first name. Take care to write the serial number of the card on the coupon and add your planned start date. The card and coupon must be kept together and produced for inspection when requested. The price for Five days (Zones 1-5) is 67,40 €.
From train stations in Paris
- Gare du Nord : take metro 4 (direction Porte d’Orléans) to Châtelet, then metro 7 (direction Mairie d’Ivry – Villejuif Louis Aragon) to Jussieu station.
- Gare de l’Est : take metro 7 (direction Mairie d’Ivry – Villejuif Louis Aragon) to Jussieu station
- Gare de Lyon : take bus 24 or 63 until the bus stop Université paris 6
- Gare d’Austerlitz : take metro 10 (direction Boulogne) to Jussieu station or have a nice walk through the jardin des Plantes.
4 place Jussieu
75252 Paris Cedex 05
Accueil : Barre 12-22 1er étage